An innovative professional visualisation tool by Merino.
Choose from 1000s of designs for your next project.
Explore all the finishes Merino Laminates is available in.
Explore the colorful world of Merino with our color bar.
Get Inspired for your next project with Merino.
1. The warranty is valid against the Manufacturing Defects i.e. Gluing Defects, Structure Defects and Appearance Defects only.
a. Gluing defects means – Bubbling or Delamination, Delamination at corners, Weak Bonding & Low wood failure rate
b. Structure defects means – Plywood warping, Core board is separated from the seam & Too High Moisture Content
c. Appearance defects Means – Adhesive penetration, Discoloration, Face Veneer Long splits & Face Veneer delamination
2. Any claim must include high quality photos of the defect. On receipt of any complaint within the warranty period, authorized person from Company will be deputed for the physical inspection of the alleged defective product for conducting proper examination at the site.
3. To validate the complaint proper proof of purchase (i.e. bill/cash/memo/invoice, etc) issued by either the company or its authorized dealer, will have to be produced by the customer.
4. The company reserves the right to draw sample from the defected portion and thereafter send it for testing to its own lab or any other reputed testing Institute.
5. The claim will be settled after satisfactory ‘proof of defect’ has been provided.
6. The warranty is not applicable-
i. In case if plywood used with solid wood that are not preservative treated.
ii. In case of improper and inferior workmanship.
iii. In case of drastic mechanical and chemical treatment of the plywood.
iv. In case the product has been used along with other product.
v. In case if natural wear and tear.
vi. In case of lack of supervision against unfavorable circumstances during usage.
vii. In case the plywood has been used in abnormal humid and moist condition.
viii. In case of abnormal usage of the product or damage arising out of interior components of the building like water seepage, concealed plumbing, bathroom/toilets with eroded tile joints or faulty fitting etc.
ix. In case of improper storage/handling/maintenance of product
x. In case of improper machining of plywood.
xi. Exposure of Product to damaging substances such as chemicals, solvents or oils.
xii. Damage to product due to sharp or heavy objects, movements of heavy articles, fixing of recommended installation on the product surface etc.
7. Decision taken by the management shall be final and binding on case of all warranty claims.
8. The warranty is limited to the replacement of the damaged plywood only. No claim related to additional & ancillary expenses will be considered in any circumstances.
9. Our valued customers are requested to ensure the genuineness of plywood as per the marking and identification sticker/QR code pasted on the plywood.
10. Any breach of the specified condition mentioned herein will render the warranty as null and void.
11. All Dispute will be subject to Exclusive jurisdiction of Hapur (U.P.) Court
Please fill in the details.
Forgot your password?
Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive mail with link to set new password.
Back to login
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.