Manager – Internal Audit
- Develop and implement internal auditing policies, procedures, and scope and determine compliance with policies and procedures.
- Develop Internal Financial control – Test key controls defined in the Risk and control metrics.
- Reconcile and follow up on remedial plan.
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk mitigation, costs savings, business efficiency
- Review business plans, identify risks and confirm mitigation plans
- Support & Advise management on improvement plan based on IA inputs
- Oversee and monitor various types of audit including Internal Audit, concurrent Audit, Forensic audit, special audit etc
- Supervise, conduct, and report on the testing and adequacy of the internal controls over financial reporting.
- Co-ordinate with Internal Audit firms, process owners and ensure timely release of the audit report.
- Ensure closure on audit report.
- Conduct audit testing of specified projects or departmental records and prepare varied analyses of the projects/departments for management.
- Conducting departmental audit and surprise check whenever required with an objective to streamline processes and procedures
- Investigate and determine causes of irregularities, and errors.
- Report findings and make recommendations for the correction of noted control deficiencies, improvements in operations, and reductions in cost. Conducting presentations on findings and recommend corrective action and suggest improvement to management.
- Reporting to audit committee on the observations made during audit and providing corrective solutions
- Preparing RCA-CAPA documents and Improvement thereof.
- Evaluating the efficacy of risk management procedures
- Preparation of internal compliance dashboard bi-monthly for senior management team
- Maintain and cultivate a master inventory of our businesses policies, practices and processes
- People leadership/ Talent Management
- To provide training to plant function & operations on Audit methodology, development of SOPs, designing and implementing Internal controls and IFC.
Implementation of advanced monitoring capabilities that offer a sustainable, quality approach to managing compliance, controls, and data validation requirements.
Moti Nagar – Delhi
Posted 1 ปี ago