Area Sales Manager – Project & OEM Sales
- The incumbent will be required to meet and build long term relationships with following influencers in
Commercial projects – and get our products specified: Architects / Interior Designers / PMCs / Contractors.
- Talk about our product, their FABs (Features, Advantages & Benefits), and get Merino listed in Architect BOQ, as well as specified in the Drawings.
- Meet Contractors – and close the loop, where Architects have specified.
- Meet Channel partners along with Sales team – and close the loop on pricing, and ensure specified product goes to site.
- Visit sites – and ensure specified product is being applied as per guidelines.
- Ensure that all visit data is captured in our CRM.
- Collaborative working with channel team will be required.
- Daily working norms: 6-8 customer visits per day.
- Graduate, MBA preferred or equivalent (Sales & Marketing)
- Should be strong on Relationship building skills and Communication skills.
- Pleasing and Confident Personality.
- Team Management Skills.
- A basic working knowledge of computers is required, Should have a background of B2B sales / OR should have dealt with Interior Designers / Architects.
- Knowledge of working with Furniture manufacturers / OEM workshops is a bonus, but not necessary.
- Should be from a related industry – Building material sector – Paints / Sanitary / Electricals / Veneers / Laminates / Plywood / Windows / Doors etc. with a minimum industry experience of 5-6 years.
- Cement or Steel industry candidates will not be suitable – since these are commodities.
- Should have his own 2-wheeler/ 4-wheeler for commute and a Smartphone.
- Must have handled a Team.
- Must have worked in the similar territory/ market.
- Able to use analytics and advanced features on MS Excel.
- Should know the local language – written & besides English which is a standard communication across
Posted 12 เดือน ago